We Understand Solutions
Our team of experienced professionals ensure every strategy and project is undertaken with extreme attention to detail. Each project is customised to the business’ unique requirements as well as industry legislations, while keeping our approach modern and innovative.
We have the experience and flexibility to work with all sized enterprises from small businesses to large multinational corporations. Our professionals at Meridio Solutions will work with you to implement positive behaviour changes and achieve a safe environment and workplace.
Our Values, Vision & Mission
- Integrity is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Innovation is acting as catalysts. Being tenacious and curious in order to excel and provide the best solutions. Constantly learning, evolving, and leading practice.
- Agility is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our clients to our advantage. It is about being flexible, creative, and resilient.
- Collaboration is being inclusive, team-oriented, and proactively engaging — building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment to our customers and our team means we are accountable, take ownership, provide proactive leadership, and operate with a sense of urgency and pride.
Leverage our dedicated, client-focussed, diverse, and talented team to become national leaders in the integration and application of technology and human factors in order to deliver innovative solutions addressing the most demanding of workplace challenges.
To make the world a safer, healthier, and more productive place through risk management, safety improvements, and training.
Our Executive Leadership
Over the last 30 years Greg has successfully built, developed and managed operational, risk, safety, training and human resources and teams across a wide variety of operations, countries and cultures. He can operate at the senior management level, and has the knowledge and skills to contribute at a technical/professional level. Greg has developed and implemented safety organisations requiring either start-up, turn-around or continuous improvement programs in multiple and remote locations. Each of these has also required Greg to have and apply technical skills and strong leadership with HSE, executive and operational teams alike.
With tertiary qualifications in Mining, Adult Education and Safety, with a Masters in Occupational and Environmental Health and Safety, Greg is well placed to support your organisation to develop a leading practice culture. Greg is a JAZ-ANZ Lead Auditor for Safety and Quality and a Lead Auditor in Environment and has Advanced Worksite Traffic Management through Main Roads WA.
- Strategic Development and Implementation
- Corporate and Operational Risk Management
- Systems Design and Implementation
- JASANZ Lead Auditor
- ICAM and Taproot Lead Investigator
With over 25 years of experience, Greg has managed all aspects of adult learning delivery, training and coaching and has owned and managed a Registered Training Organisation specialising in business development. His philosophy of ensuring course participants are fully engaged in the classroom flows through in his development of eLearning modules.
Experienced in online induction development and implementation – from authoring into a Learning Management System and beyond, Greg will work with businesses to ensure all course material meets the company’s standards and objectives.
- Engaging facilitation
- eLearning development and rollout
- Training management systems
- Leadership development and mentoring
- Position profiling